Last Updated: September 21, 2017
Imnu provides you a mobile dating-app, which allows you to interact with users around you.
For more information about the services please refer to our Website.
Downloading and using the App is free of charge. To finance the App we are authorized to execute in-app-purchases, advertisements or to install other paid services.
3. Creating an account
In order to use the Services you will need to create an account in the App and log in. This must be done through the Facebook login. By doing so, you allow us to access your profile picture, name, surname and age.
By using the Services, you confirm that all information that you submit via your account, including information submitted from your Facebook account, is accurate and truthful. You further confirm that you have the right to post the content you post and share on the Services.
In order to create an account you must be at least 18 years old.
After downloading the App we will ask for permission to electronically communicate via push-services with you. If you agree you will receive push-notifications.
You can revoke your approval to receive push-notifications at any time by changing the settings of your device.
5. User related Content and in-App Behaviour
The Services consist of interactive functions which give users the ability to create and transfer content, including, but not limited to text and pictures. By using the Services you confirm that you are aware that every user can see your content through the App or shared media.
By sharing content using our App, we receive a worldwide, non-exclusive, feeless, unlimited, non-revocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adjust, edit, translate, publish related works and share this content and make it publicly accessible.
By using the Services you accept not to share:
• illegal or unlawful content;
• Content containing harassment, hate-speech or discrimination, especially in accordance to racist, pornographic, liable to have an undesirable influence on the moral development of young people, violence-promoting or war-glorifying statements, information or representations as well as recalling, confronting, storing or giving access to such information or data that are urging racial hate, promoting terroristic organisations or violations of the law or contain defamatory, unlawful or unethical content or even hints to such data or content (hyperlink);
• Content about third parties, especially those that are not of public interest;
• advertisements that aren’t approved by us;
• Content containing business secrets, violating rights of patent law, trademark law, copyright, the right of privacy and/or other intellectual copyrights or personal rights;
• Viruses containing damaged data or other malware or codes;
• Content containing malware or other damaging or destructive software (e.g. viruses,
worms, trojans, etc.);
• Immoderately usage or other measures, especially adapted to disturb, damage or inhibit the app’s service provision partly or completely
• Endangering the on-going process or the safety of the network or the avoidance of security measures (hacking, bots).
By using the Services, you confirm that you
• are over 18 years old;
• won’t use the Services in any way, to
- interrupt the peace of other users or to harm them, to deactivate, damage or overstrain hardware or other’s devices;
- harass, molest, intimidate, stalk or threaten users in any way;
- share, create or redirect unwanted or unauthorized advertisements, spam, data strings or advertising tools;
- access the services or extract data using machines (robot, spider or crawler) or other technical or automatized tools;
- spy or get access to other computer systems without authorization;
- get access to other user’s accounts without permission or authorization;
- circumvent ways that are filtering content;
- sell, rent, lease, or offering products/goods and/or services in any way or to offer the imnu-Services against payment;
You understand and agree that we may monitor or review any content you post or publish using your account via the App or the Webseite. We retain the right to delete any content, in whole or in part.
Imnu may investigate and take any available legal action in response to illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Services.
If you notice or guess any security gaps, we are very thankful if you notify our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Imnu is entitled to revoke allowance to access our Services at any time and delete your account at its own discretion, even without any prior announcement.
Imnu grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable right to use the Services for personal and non-commercial purposes. The right of use also covers all updates of the Services that replace and/or extend the original Services, unless such update comes with a separate, subsequent applicable easement.
However, your right of using the Services doesn’t cover the following (unless we authorize it separately):
• Using the App on a device which isn’t your own;
• Publicly presenting and/or screening the Services;
• Editing or creating of any works related to the Services or parts of them;
• Downloading (except site-caching) any part of the Services or any information contained therein;
• Reverse-engineering, decompiling or any other way of accessing the Services, imitating them or creating a comparable product or service;
• Using iomnu-postings to build social-media pages, especially for commercial purposes;
• Using the Services for any other than the designated purposes.
If you violate any of the previous conditions, we retain the right revoke your access to the Services by blocking your device. The enforcement of any other rights, especially of damages, remains in existence.
7. Responsibility for user-generated content, data and/or information
You are solely responsible for all content generated by using your account as well as for all activity that occurs under your account. It is your responsibility to maintain your login credentials confidential.
If you think that someone gained access to your account, or if you know about or are aware of an unlawful use of the App please contact us immediately: email@example.com.
8. Intellectual Property Rights
Imnu retains all rights that aren’t expressly granted to you.
By using the Services, you undertake not to use, reproduce or distribute content of imnu in a commercial way or promote such reproduction or distribution in any way, unless agreed otherwise with us.
The Services are provided on an as available basis without any guarantees or warranties.
Whilst imnu is trying to offer a great user experience, we cannot represent or warrant that
• The Services will always work secure or without any errors;
• The Services will always function without any delay, interruption or defect;
• That potential errors or defects will always be repaired;
• The content and information you may access through the Services is always truthful and accurate.
Imnu takes no responsibility for any content that you or other users post, send, receive or share by using the Services. Any content you access, download or receive will be obtained at your own risk.
You are solely responsible to take all safety measures and to install the most recent updates regarding the safety of your device, to prevent viruses or malware.
Accessing or using the Services does in no way create an agency, partnership, joint venture or employment agreement and you are not entitled to make any representations or bind inmnu in any way.
10. Limitation of Liability 11. Hold Harmless
By using the Services you agree that we are entitled to transfer, subcontract or deal in any other way with our rights and services, at our sole discretion.
13. Applicable Law & Jurisdiction
14. Entire Agreement
The failure of imnu to exercise or enforce any right or provisio contained herein shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Collateral agreements must be made in writing in order to be valid.
You may contact us on Facebook about questions and/or feedback or through firstname.lastname@example.org.