Last Updated: October 10, 2017
• the imnu Mobile App (the “App”); and
• the websites https://imnu.io ( the “Website”) (App and Website together the “Services”)
1. DATA WE COLLECT, PROCESS AND USE
To use the Services, you are connecting through your Social Facebook account. We collect your profile picture, name, surname, gender and birthdate (your “Personal Data”). In addition, the App collects certain data transmitted by your mobile device, namely your IP address, the periods of time in which you use the App and the type of device you use but also the content submitted by you (posts, replies, votes,...). We may use data such as your gender and age to personalize your user experience.
In addition, the full functionalities of the App are only accessible to you if you grant access to your mobile device's geo location via GPS. When you use the App for the first time you will be asked to give your respective consent. If you do not consent or if you consent later you can deactivate this functionality in the settings of your mobile device. However, please note that in this case the App or at least certain features and functionalities of the App might not work or might not be accessible to you.
When you register with our Services, your profile will be viewable by other users. Other users may be able to view information you have provided to us directly or through Facebook.
We may disclose your Personal Data where such disclosure is required by law (for example, upon request of a court or of law enforcement authorities).
2. USE OF ANALYZING AND ADVERTISING TOOLS
We use the following tools to evaluate user behavior:
• We use a self-developed tool with regard to the App that evaluates and stores the user data to give us a better picture of how the App is used by our users. We use that data to improve the usability of the App for the users and to develop new features.
• We also use the Facebook Self-Development Kit (“Facebook SDK”) with regard to the App. The Facebook SDK allows for analyzing anonymized behavioral data, in particular the tracking of active users and activity events (e.g posts, replies, votes). For further information regarding the Facebook SDK please refer to https://developers.facebook.com/docs/iosandhttps://developers.facebook.com/docs/ android.
• The Website uses Fabric Analytics, a web analytics service provided through https://fabric.io
3. KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE
We place great importance on the security of all personal data associated with the use of our Services. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of Personal Data under our control. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as we consider it appropriate and only authorised personnel have access to Personal Data. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of information will never occur, we use all reasonable efforts to prevent it.
We have taken extensive security precautions relating to our App and its use. However you should bear in mind that in spite of such security measures, submission of information over the Internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via our App or Website whilst it is in transit over the Internet and any such submission is at your own risk. Always act carefully and responsibly online and make sure that your personal information is kept secret.
4. INFORMATION ON THE STORED PERSONAL DATA; CONTACT INFORMATION
You can at any time revoke the use of your Personal Data in the future or place a partial or complete block on your Personal Data. Upon your request we will correct, restrict or delete your Personal Data or will provide you with information about the Personal Data we have stored. Simply send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon revocation of your permission or a request for deletion, we will delete your Personal Data, except where applicable obligations require us to retain your data. In these cases, the further processing or use of your data will be suspended.
If you have any more questions about the use of your Personal Data, please contact under the contact info as stated above.